SEWER AND DRAIN REPAIRS
Cracked sewer pipes can be more than just a costly repair—they can result in extensive and pricey property damage and lead to serious health risks. Sewer line inspection is a great preventative tool and we recommend having your sewer and drain pipes video inspected once a year.
Sewer repair is the first line of defense when a sewer line fails. If the sewer line can’t be repaired, sewer line replacement is the only other option.
- Poor maintenance
- Buildup of hair, debris, grease, sludge, oil, toilet paper, etc.
- Tree roots infiltrating sewer pipe holes / joints
- Regular ground freezes / thaws
- Earthquakes, nearby earth movement, heavy construction nearby, etc.
- Wear and tear from aging
- Poor sewer pipe layout, design, and / or installation
- Backup from a city’s sewer line
- Preventive pipe maintenance: Lastly, it is important to help prevent sewer line damage from occurring in the first place. With regular inspections and drain cleaning services, you can keep major debris and buildup out of your pipes and avoid cracks, clogs, or bursts.
- Pipe relining: Through this method, we’ll give you new pipes from the inside out. We can repair your sewer line without the need for excavation. In most cases, a new sewer line can be installed within the old line without any disruption to your driveway, yard, road, sidewalk or landscaping.